Steel strapping is ideally suited for a wide range of strapping requirements. It is used extensively for reinforcing shipments and for unitizing and bundling materials to permit more efficient handling. We also have polyester and polypropylene strapping in all widths and gauges.
Other benefits of steel strapping include:
– Provides strong reinforcement
– Permits reduction of container board strength
– Can withstand sharp package edges
– Strongest strapping material, pound for pound
– Offers widest range of widths and thickness
– Provides highest tension
– Has highly stable mechanical properties
– Withstands impact
– Resists abrasion
– Available from 3/8″ to 1 1/4″
– Gauges .015 to .035
– Also available in Galvanized, Perforated & Stainless Steel
For small strapping users: Click here to find out about our Mini Strap-Pac Kits.
– Manual, Combination, Battery Powered, Friction Weld, Pneumatic, Tensioners, Crimpers, Cutters, Dispenser Carts
– Open, Closed, Pusher, Regular Duty, Heavy Duty, Wire Buckles, Plastic Buckles, Serrated Seals, Magazine Seals
If you have any strapping needs other than what is listed, please call our office toll-free at: 1-800-893-1270. We would be happy to take care of any special needs you may have and make any necessary recommendations.