Regular duty steel strap tensioner. Tensioner tools for steel strapping pull the ends of the strapping to secure the strap around the bundle before sealing the ends together. Steel and zinc-coated steel strapping bands are used to secure heavy loads or loads with irregular or rough edges, such as cement blocks, lumber, and machinery.
- For use with steel straps only
- Takes up an unlimited amount of strapping continuously
- Strapping does not need to be cut to length so there is less waste
- Color: Gray, red
- Grade: regular duty
- Style: Feed wheel with unlimited take-up
- Strap Width: 3/8″ to 3/4″
- Strap Gauge: .015 t0 .025
- Length: 17″
- Handle: 8″
- Weight: 6lbs
- MFR Product #: MIP-1300
There are no reviews yet.